Sunday, January 24, 2010

Currently watching man utd's game. Grrr, they won. But oh wells, its okay alright?
Arsenal will be meeting stoke tomorrow and most prolly i'm not able to watch it cause i'd be outs.
Working life have been really tiring. I swear. Can i not work anymore? sighh. will be working till end of march! and my pay day is this wednesday! yesaaah:D! i'm gonna buy myself a new shampoo. Erk? hahha. and spend my money on this dress i've been dying and killing for.
I miss my girls, it feels as though we've not met for like years siaa. We so gotta meet up real soon. And i just remembered. Today is our 8 months. I hope asraff remembers.


I miss my boyfriend alot. I can't wait to meet him on monday, I hope. B tgh marah kat aku. HAHAA. Cute la you baby. Sayang youuu. Muaaaah!

the reason why i changed my blogskin yet again its because there's tons of people using the same skin as mine so i decided to change.

I'm gonna get sick real sooon)': Sighhh,
I gotta blast! i wanna text my boyfriend. HAHAHAHAA
toodles! and somehow, my tagboard is like super silent. haha!