Thursday, January 28, 2010

Gonna be on hiatus for the moment. Maybe taking that slower route isn't that bad after all.
contemplating what route to choose. Sighs. Life ain't that easy right?
I need a new mind set. I need to change. I know, i gotta work hard for all this cause i can't expect things to happened by itself right?
I've disappoint two of my very best parents in the whole wide world. And i don't wish to disappoint them any further. Mum and dad, i know you'd be reading my blog, i just wanna say that i love you guys alot! Sigh, and thanks mum for yesterday's Long talk.



Is it wrong to pour out all my feelings to you? Its not that i'm unsure of your feelings towards me, its just that i feel that way. I'm neither blaming you nor accusing you of all those things. Cause i know, you're not that kind of person. Is it a sin to tell you how i feel? then whats the purpose of me having a boyfriend when i can't even let out my feelings to you? Only god knows, this strong and overwhelming feeling i have for you. You may say you know me best, but actually, you're nowhere close to it. I'm crying like a big baby right now. IF only you know how i feel. I need you so bad right now. I really do.


TOODLES.