Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hello. I've found myself a job at Downtown east. Working serving food at my aunt's stall. The pay is super reasonable and my working hours? well. 9am-2pm:D Divine. And food is provided:p
finally, i get to buy myself some new clothes and am patiently waiting for my sweet cousin to buy me a new shoe cum birthday present cum O's present. ha ha!


Okay, met dididegil to do his dnt and met luqman too. Wanted to go to granny's but the plan was canceled. Azlan's family came over and we talked shit. :D Thats when i was being offered with a job! ha ha, lucky me. Hope to meet didi again on monday. HA HA. i Miss's him already.


it feels strange messaging luqman. Its like, I'm not used to him. Well, every R/s have their own problems and sadly, I'm going through mine. Sighh)': i want all this to end real soon.
4 more days to our freaking cool 2 monthsary. I hope to like meet him after work cause pasir ris and tamp ain't that far right? haha.
off to hit the sack!
gotta wake up early.


DO support my blogshop aite:D
http://www.N-2-shop.blogspot.com