Thursday, January 7, 2010


I swear, i miss my boyfriend like alot. I don't know when i can like meet him but i hope it'll be pretty soon. Jealous to the max when i see other couples get to meet their Boyfriend/Girlfriend.
I'm gonna have a hard time siaa. And I'm not complaining but somehow Absence makes the heart grows fonder. Imagine if he's selected for soccer ( but i hope he does la, he's been craving for a spot Mayne) = LESS TIME SPENT ON ME = god knows when i can meet him = Bye bye nisa = Sad nisa = rocky situation = SUPERSAD nisa = MOODY = NO TIME! :D
Ha ha. I'm good at exaggerating things. He'd sleep super early every single day. )':
minus Friday's and Saturday's. We can't meet during the weekends cause both of us have our own reasons. So weekdays are the only days that we can like MEET? ha ha. Sounds rather pathetic Kan? but ha ha, What to do.
to add to the despair, Monday is DOOMS Day. HA HA. ( exaggerating AGAIN )
Omg, i so can't sleep when i kept on thinking about it. Seriously, BO confident mayne.
GRrrrrrr. I wanna off the comp and play some games. HA HA. I just Can't sleep and boyfriend ain't there to teman me.SIGH. but, i gotta be very understanding. HA HA. Whatever la. :D
alright, Gameeey calling meeee.
and i envy Asraff and Nurul. Seriously. no matter how busy or how tired both of them are, they'd never fail to talk on the phone and stuff. If only......
TOODLES