Saturday, January 9, 2010




Oh yes, i met him. ha ha, i Love my boyfriend and He loves me!
Boyfriend said that I'm getting fatter each day. HAHAHA ( fake )
i love each and every of the pictures cause we both look so CUTE together. hahaha.
I don't know when will be the next time that I'd get to meet him. ( I'm like missing him so bad right now ) 1 Week and 5 more days to our 2nd Monthsary!:D and i won't get to celebrate it with luqman cause he got school. )':
SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
He slept while texting me last night. Well, its not the first time. )': sad nisa, waited for his reply for 2 hours Mayne. ha ha, its okay.
I wanna go out today, Anyone? ha ha! not. And my results = in two days time. Ahhhh. I'm feeling the heat Mayne. I wanna pass and proceed to Polytechnic. )': but with my attitude and laziness during my O's, i doubt I'd make it. sigh, Bo confidence Mayne.


Oh alright, i gotta go!
Toodles