Wednesday, February 27, 2008

it was an after match !
im niesha


so . yishun won a 3-2 ! yes ah , happy luh kan . oke they got national keeper .
but we play good , and won . team determination . and yishun yishun all the way yaww !
never look down on a small team ! woodlands did well , haha ! but we're better . and yeah
next game , QUEENSWAY secondary school . nerve wrecking , ! and hell yeah , we re gonna be ready , hahah . didnt attend school today , did my ic and i wasnt well ! and wth , i played a full game , ahaha , andd i was injured at one part of the game , but i kept quiet , haha !
the ball was shot right to me , and the impact is like .... ! fuck , iwanted to cry , but strong girls dont cry , their player. one girl fractured her hand , so she was the one hu shot right at me , RETRIBUTION luh bdh ! haha , so i was happy today , bf did message me , and called me , oh hell , i love him alot luh ! oh man , oh man ! haha , CHIPMUNKS are hotness , mia , hajar , me
dance step , mauts ! kan ? kan ? haha . so off tuh bed now , im sleepy . getting dizzy ! haha ,
blog besok , going suntec and dads going india besok ! ilove affendi.
and * ! stop the fuck up ! thanks . friends , friends !
and i wont ever leave my bf ever cause i love him alot !