Saturday, February 9, 2008




























I never dreamt it'd be this way
I've lost any chance for me to say
To say that I miss you
,Say that I love you
Will someone please tell me
I'm okay
I wasn't prepared for what's to come
A life made of memories
Gone so young
And now I'm regreting all I've done
But in your heart know that I'm with you
All along
Where ever you go, I will be waiting
Whenever you call, I will be there
Whatever it takes I'll makeYour darkest days alright
I'm in your heart tonightI never thought, that this could go
And take me away from all I know
And lead me to think, I'm on my own
But your love will take me
You were the one..
Who sat through nights
You held me tight
And made sure I'm okay
And I thank you for
The love you gave to me
Where ever you go,
I will be waiting
Whenever you call,
I will be there
Whatever it takes I'll make
Your darkest days alright
I'm in your heart tonightTonight
Where ever you go, I will be waiting
Whenever you call, I will be there
Whatever it takes I'll make
Your darkest days alright
Where ever you go, I will be waiting
Whenever you call, I will be there
Whatever it takes I'll make
Your darkest days alright
And if I should fall I know you're waiting
And if I should call I know you're thereIf ever you cry, just knowI'm in your heart tonight
I'm in your heart tonight


im in lovee with the song seyh , gone so young
this song was so lastt year ,
haha .
so basically , went bowling and reached home at 2 am !
haha
next saturday gonna bowl again , with my WHOLEEEE familyyyyyyy.
Cant wait , cant wait.
but my saturday outing is still on oke !!!
haha ,
gonna meet dearest bfff lahh .
haha!
yay , i sygg you lahh b !
at last kiterr da oke .
haha,
i hope u call me sygggg .
i miss you lahh .
so i got striked two times !
yay !\pandai siakk nisaaaa.
so , dad kene byr kiter $2 for getting a 100 points.
haha !
padan mukerr .
and i had fun.
NATASHA sweets , happy bday
and mum , i love camwhore.
haha
you too kan .
fuck you , mum scold me !
haha
and i call her bitch,.
she show me her middle finger
haha
yay , yayy , yayyy. !
so , dhats all tuhhhh bloggg
my bday lagyy 4 haryy
PRESENT krg2 da siap lommm ?
hahah
i miss haizair
and monday gy skola dgn die luhh.
weeeeheeee,
and bf , ILOVE you.
i wont dissapoint u no more.
from now on ,
its happy happy us .
no more PERGADUHAN , i hope.
i love my affendi so much that i slit for him
haaha,
and i miss mia . and shazwan
hahha.
amira pon
hajar pon
kynn pon
nat pon
nana pon !
yay!
sume org luh
oke ,
ifah pon .
hahhaa
da cukop
mondayy nkkk gyyyy woodlands ,
ade hal lahh
hahahahahaha
yayay !
da save ckp wang .
haha
nk belikn sygg bendee.
haha
ily babyy
and nat , PRESENT kau DA siap .
bile mauuu amikk ?
maybe bsk gy johor
tdo sane
azlan hse,.
hahaha
yayayay!
okee
kul 3.03 am !
hahaha
syggg hitsy AJE!