Tuesday, November 25, 2008

underrstand-able

Photobucket
Rui Fonte - HOTNESS

Photobucket
fran merida - HOTTTTTTTTTHOTTTTTHEATTT(:



well . back to updating .
jyeah , Met hajar and bazli for whiilee just now .
chat chatt ! they were on bikes .
CUTEEE SIAAA , i love my mates .
They drank a 750ml water reall fast!
kay random .

maybe meeting dearest mirelle later (; awwww
i miss you asshole .
and mira , me , mia , hajar are signing up for the chingay usher tingyy.
HAHAS , jyeahh , Gonna have fun (:
And some were lke , gonna meet neww guys. ( BEST NYER )



Photobucket
so jyeahh , messaging my dearest bestfriend whos now lyng in bed at alexendra hospital.
i pity you bestfriend . hope everything's fine aitee ? your bestie is always there for you.
and your brother is reallll caring horh ,
and thank god , he regain conscious before 2hrs time .
onlygod knows how much he's suffering right now .and thanks to that BITCHY EX of his , he became like this . GIRL , you suck !

current mood: CANNN I KILL SOMEONE NOW ? feeeeeling rather frustrated rght now.
wth nisaa ! wth . RELAX ! THINK POSITIVE (:
whatever laa , HAHAHAH!



Btwww meet my awesome new bestfriend that i love and adore ; SANDY PATRICK
Photobucket
well , never in my life , i had such random friend like her (:
She's sweet and cute . I SWEARRR!


nothing much to talk about .
and for anyone ;

and this is my blog , not yours neither yours .
its my problem to talk whatever i want to .
and all you could do was to LOOK on the NEGATIVE SIDE .
cmon mister , you're old enough to think like a matured adult .
dont think like babies . ONCE a friend , ALWAYS a friend . ( REMEMBER )
you can mess with me , but not my life , aite ?
and if you got any problem with that , kindly meet me , AND TALK .
i dont need sacarstic remarks from you nor insults by you .
you may think , im like so dammnnn change , OH hello .
you yourself have change bozoooo !
why do i change ? FOR YOU ! FOR YOU!
think back at what u said , no turning back once goodbyes were made .


sometimes , you cant really trust anyone .
not even your love ones .
sometimes , they may lie to you behind your back .
Gosh , lies . whatever , im tired of all this nonsense.
i hope my dad and mum are planning to go msia FAST ,
So i can leave all of this back in singapore .

ive never change someone ,
they've change me .
thanks to alll those who said , i was the reason why he change .
I dont find myself making him like that ,
it was him , Him whom make himself CRAZYY ! not me .
Pape luh . THe past , leave it all behind me .
start afresh ! (:
new year coming !
new life begin (:



Life currently; SUCK
im a total SUCKER .
i suck in everything i do(:
even in relationships .
I SUCK BIG TIME .


time for me to relax myself ,
handphone calling me to text (;
so jyeah .
goodniight ,
ilovemy new friends .

alip , take goood care of yourself.
hope everything's fine with you!

fabregas wearing arm band .
cant wait !


To boyfriend ; whatever .