Monday, November 10, 2008

Being he's isnt easy


Hey Love ,


i realised lots of things yesterday . all thanks to him .

Well , probably he's on his way to his school trip .

He'll be back probably friday .

counting the days till he come back .

i've yet to chat with him due to my hp confiscated and he's busy with SOCCER and FILMING .

Wth right ? not time for me ? SUCKERRR .


ARSENAL won MANCHESTER UNITED .

well , what to do ? ARSENAL IS THE BEST .

alhamdullilah .

thank god .

ALL THOSE MAN U FANS WAS QUIET THOUGH , didnt even message me .

MALU UH ?


yesterday watch a soccer match at hougang stadium with family and abg khairul .

went to watch singapore malay and penang .

WOW ! THE game was full of stress ! MY head nearly wannaaa expload .

singapore malay are like dribbling .

WTH ? the goalpost is like sooooo close and they wanted to be like fabregas to pass when theyre near the goalpost . WTH RIGHT ? dont show off ass .

you're not samir nasri or adebayor or whosoever .

wait . they shoot like how c.ronaldo shoot durin the arsenal match . SEE HOW HE SHOOT , hahas /

im not a good player myself . SOO yeah . just saying what im trying to say .

NO.7 from singapore malay very .... WWWaaa ccb ! ALWAYS DRIBBLE . SHOW OFF-Er .

audience were shouting , GIRLS PLAY BETTER LAA ! BALIK LA !

hahas , it was funny , i stand and shout . HAHAS ! im crazyy too .,

sister said i acted like those apek2 .

hahas ! andddd the stall which sells water was soo damn cramped up .

and , this guy was sooo close to me , i could feel his COCK .

GOSHH !

I got back my phone . SOO you guys can message message me back .

but well , ill entertain some .

KETOT SORRY IF I KINNDAAA SOMBONG !

you could just beep me aite ?

i wonder what he's doing right now ?

hope's everythings fine .

WAITING FOR HIS MESSAGE .

even if its like , one message in a day , im happy alr .



sometimes , i dont understand people .

you cant force someone to actually forget you .

Ive always known the fact that you'll never be mine again .,

i dont keep my hopes high .

well , if ure happy with it , then i shall forget about you .
always asked me to shut up when i say "i love you" .
you know i cant right?
OOH shut the fuck up nisa !
mum's cooking KEBAB . FOOOH !
yeah , dad and me aint talking .
shit . CCB !


GTG

sorry sheila .

i miss lps .
i miss iskandar !