Saturday, November 15, 2008

NISAAAA saysss wooooo










so yeah , his totally my bestfriend , never fails to make me smile .
hears my endless crazy-ness .
always kena irritate by me .
hahas , 14 year old kids . well , catch alif ( my bestie ) on okto tommorow ! (:
we sure got lots to talk about .
MAT REPS to MINAH REPS .
funny siaaa . and yeahh , he's like da bomb !
AND HE SLEEPS DURING HIS TRAININGS ! MCM STUPID RIGHT ?
JUST STAY AT HOME , MUCH BETTER KAN ?
14 year old boys . haiyoo . (HAHAHA )




enough talking about that small boy , lets talk about my day .
its beeeeeen terrible .
oh yaar , isk won both of his games just now .
so yeahhh , PROUDDDDD of him .
CLAPCLAP !
oh okay , i gtg ! hahas , PREPARING FOR THE ARSENAL VS ASTON VILLA MATCH !
at 11pm on fc ! hahahas!
ilovemybabyboy .
and wheres iwan ? haizxzx !


and oh yeah . catch him also on okto ( football galacticos ) tommorow !
hesss sooo cuteeeee . LIKE DUHH . hahahs.
nites .