Sunday, November 30, 2008

Arsenal







OOHH!



Arsenal meeting CHELSEA.



Soo jyeah .



May the best winn .






Francesc Fabregas(:









So jyeah.



Went out .



Eat with family at sakura(:



Jyeahh , had lots of funn with my family.



And yeahh , talk about almost everything.









Soo , Ronaldo KENAA RED CARD SIOL.



FUNNNYYYYYY(:



andd , man utd winn .



HELLL .



Takper LORR.



AT LEAST ARSENAL WON MAN UTD , Da okayyy lorr!



So jyeahh.



Had a niceeee dayy.



All thanks too THE BOYFRIEND.



awwwww. His soo Damn ass sweet siaaa.



Bby , Why are u soo sweet?









Soo , It was at 5.40.



If im not wrong .



Well , he message me .



telling about how he should prove his love for me and all.
Before that , we had a little tiff ( I THINK)
Thennn he suddenly message me .
Whether i believe he's somewhere nearby .
and i was like ....
i ran down .
AND SAWWW HIMMMM
AWWWWWW SOOO SWEEET.
ehh boyf , WHY are u soo sweet uhh ?
well , spent time with him only for about 10 mins.
Waa sayangg . I feel bad.
u travel like about 1 hr .,
beh meet me for about 10 minutes.
SEDEHH
but overall.
ure damnn ass sweet laa sayang.
ILOVEYOU!
SURPRISESSSS!
ilovemyboyf.
hahaha.
kayy .
watching arsenals match.
SO longg.
(:
iloveiskandar.