Tuesday, November 18, 2008

nisaa


oh hey . BLOG SEEMS RATHER BORING .
SO YEAH , feel like closing it .
This month have been the worst month ever .
i got this damn feeling as though ive lost lots of friends.
Fs friends have been the best .
(: thanks .
NOT forgetting alip .
Yar , i owe him like alot .
Cheering me up , make me feel stronger .
so yeah .
anyone can blame me for whatever they want .
sometimes , you cant force love right ?
you cant expect someone to be yours .
SOMETIMES , ITS BEST IF YOU JUST MOVE ON .
this past few days have been rather dramatic and unfair to me .
i cried alot , i swear .
iwan messaged me ystd , i was so glad .
happy (: like finally he messages me.
I feel as if , friends are all ignoring me ,
not like how we used to .
darn , i hate hols.
and for sure , theres someone out there , hating me for hurting em .
but you yourself , think .
you've hurt me either .
i dont mind you not replying my messages ,
but just dont because of you , it may result , people think bad about me.
hate me for all i cared , cause yeah , like WHAT someone said ,
im SUCHHAA FLIRT , just how many guys do i want ?
GOLLY , noww . ALL THERES ONLY ONE GUY IN MY HEART , I SWEAR .
iskandar ♥
I hope my friends understand .
even SOME of my friends , are neglecting me .
SO YEAH .
ON 9th , LIKE FINALLY , im going out with a friend .
ALIP ALWAYS TELLS ME TO STAY STRONG , AND HERE I AM , TRYING TO STAY STRONG , AND JUST IGNORE EVERYONE .
THANKS.
i want my friends back.
i love myself and him .
YOU CAN HATE ME IF I ACTUALLY LOVE ANOTHER GUY.
i cant wait , i cant . since the day , you told me , im suchaa bitch .
i told myself , "he look down on me" .
why should i bother to even wait ? why should i even bother to love ?
SO , i know , he must be blaming me for all the mistakes ive done to him that past 2 months .
and keep on raking about the past . I dont mind , but when are you going to realise , IT WAS THE PAST . you yourself making it happened . i know , ive been selfish towards you , you may do whatever you want now , since you've alr said . I WONT POKE INTO YOUR BUSINESS ANYMORE . it hurts everytime , i wanna message you .
sometimes , i just cleared all those messages i wanted to sent to you . cuase you yourself said , goodbye , YOU DONT WANT TO POKE INTO MY BUSINESS .
so why should i care or bother , .
i dont mind if youre mad after readin this , but for sure , im telling what i wanna say .
GIRLS are gone to bali . so yeahh , hope they're safe ! (:
imissiskandar.
I MISS ISKANDARRR !
AND I LOVE HIM !