Sunday, January 20, 2008

truthness




golly , when thought you had real friends, it doesnt exists!
im crying like mad right now
boyfriend and friends.
all i want is GREAT friends and BOYFRIEND.
but why cant i have it ?
currently , quarelling with dearest boyfriend and my "eks"
tanye satu2 , semuaa tark nakk jawab . haiz.
and bf giving lots and lots of excuses abouut him not calling me and all.
maybe the distance , i regreted having a boyfriend right now.
and girl .
if u read my blog. i got my own reasons on talking behind your back.
its not as if,
im the only one though.
them too!
you know, i cried , for my 3 super duper bestiee.
and i feel so stupid about lying to them !
and GIRL , im sorry though.
i will tell you thw whole thing tomorrow.,
why i did that and all !
i sorry.
i did make u upset.
and now .
im MORE upset wiith myself.
friends may come and go,
but these 3 friends cant.
nothing can replace the 3 of them !
and they will always stay in my heart as the greatest BESTI i ever had !
im sorry.
and as for boyfriend,,
im sorry i acted like that.
and im such and idiot.
ilove you so much
and you love me too .
but i kept REPEATING the werd
and i DONT ever in my life .
mean it !
im sorry !
boyyfriend, forgive me will you ?
ilove DEAR .
thats all
im basically crying like hell now.
only god knows ,
how i feel !