Thursday, January 24, 2008

muzagay is a bad boy.
azhar !

Photobucket

my drawinng. gorgeous ?
Photobucket
in ART class ! its heaven!
Photobucket
my art cher. haha

Photobucket
he gt solid butt , guess who ?
bascially im blogging right now tuh lettt off my anger on that someone.
we fought again . hmm , and im kinnda hating it right now.
how about a break sweetie ?
so , im msn- ing with nasir ali .
and note thatt . i wont DELETE THE PICTURE .
haha, you look great inn NO hair.
see how manyyy scandal youu can get.
jurong luh, woodlands luh.
ya allah .
ni lahh , buaya daratan !
haha , so in class was boredd.
i fail malay . 23 . haha
was quite happy though.,
im weak in my malay
and never seem tuh be in the CORRECT wayy.
natt , damn it , whaadd the hell yoou show me and mira ?
breasts ?? haha.
oke , note that ,
breast as in , SOME part of it.
not the whole
and mira , LIKES it.
pukii pehh anakkk.
haha. gatal. da adee tk nk.
oh luper , FLAT! haha.
ask nazirul , whats borat
and he told me a mcm klakar tingy.
and i went the website
and doesnt find it funny.
haha.
so , im not REALLY smiling right noww
yet im FROWNING!
fuck ass BF.
so
i have no mood tuh blog about
and im damnn stressed out myself.
and im thinking of accepting dzul backk.
haiz .
bf is arghh.
i hate you.
and hajar and mia told me
an ex yishun nite guy say hii to me.
haha,
oke, the guy was cute!
haha.
andd andd
i didnt realise.
too bad nisa
awwwww!
haha
and i hate my hair bitch !