Monday, January 21, 2008

nisa,hajar.mira.mia! credits to :mira
nisa.hitsy.mira.faizal . credits to:mira


Us and all ! hahaha . credits tuh mira

my ex and me! oh his muzagayy! credits tuh mira!




my bestfriend, mira boyfriend ! credits tuh mira!




have a nice day biatch! and err to human ? haha!
credits tuh mira !




BLUR! credits tuh faizal







oke! its true! credits too , namira!



credits to me! i look awful!









ini mcm phm !


between lessons! credits tuh nat!

i dnt know whyy i smile like this!credits tuh nat!


nisa, kynn , diana!

i had much fun in class today ,
even though . err , morning was ....
oke, i went to school alone , and the eks are behind me
so , sit at the parade square.
do my own things.
nana sat behind me . kynn was asking lots of questions.
and damn it , kynn. all those stories u told me are ...
kiwek , im kindda angry at him . but u besabar!
he did that to me once. so , tk kesah ahh kay ?
haha. oke , NANA , must bring marshmallow again oke ?
marshmallow time was fun, we campak high in the air anddd
we swallow. trying tuh catch it in the air.
i had much fun siol !amira aksyen , act as if , like she can ,
so mother tongue class was the time i was okey back with her.
so , i love namira to death ,
and thay small dude, youre annoying siol
and azhar and muz! stop calling me puki .
haha, krg jeles yer?
haha! i hadd alot of fun after school.
the guys are awesome.
i cant stop laughing.
but i realised, iwas sick.
haha,so go back home!
and dearest boyfriend call me after school
chatted with him for a while.
and he won his match.
haha , i dnt care,
yishun is better oke !
bf bf, ilove you sayang!
haha, bf called again at 9 plus so .
talked to hiim ,
andd oke ,
his friends are menyebuuk !
haha. oke , keep asking question
and sayang hus steven ?akmal ?
haha!
i dnt even noe them .
haha.
oke .
i had fun
but not that fun!
haha
ilove you namira, mira,natasha,hajar,kynn!
and and.
nat make the wholle class laugh at her !
nearly jatuhh !
and i cant stand but laugh out loud !
i was being crazy with her
and nat ,
bring samples of ur puki hair.
wee nedd em
hahahaha.
mama scold hakim for not reading propeerly
so i becume teacher
and i teach him noncense!
haha
okee.
hahaha.
and ms C
u gt bf , jgn flirt3 oke ?
haha.
im done blogging
check out amira blog too!
haha.
she had pictures.
lots of em
toodles.
and ilove my bf !!