Sunday, January 13, 2008

liars ar hell yeah hated by me


im blogging ryte now cause i want to set this straight tuh this guy !

ive deleted you off my friendster , the 2nd time .

and hell yeah , guess whad ? im really angry at you !

very, very angry !


kul 10 yer ?

aku tungu cm budak sial smpai skrg,

kau tk online ,

besar peh penipu !

i hate it when it comes to this.

and all you do was giving me the same excuses all this while.

walau !

i hate you siol !

i hate you like how i hate that bitch!!!!!


i guess , its better if we just go our own ways.

ive had enuf luh !

i cant do this anymore!

im feeling terrible right now.

and ive lost elmo!


arghh!!

i paid tuh much attention on him that i forget my dear elmo.
arghhh!
i hate you damn liar!
arghh!!
you and that bitch the same.
both are liars!!
arghh!!
i hate you
i hate you!!!!!!!!
and i dnt want to hear any i love you from any guy anymore.
im so sick of em !
!!!
argh.
no guys meant anything to me!
i tot YOU culd change my perspective on guys,
but you make it worser!
thanks arr ehk !
i really hate you !
and dont u expect me to give you face !!
im verrry angry at you , that i wish i culd box ur fucked up face!!!
arghh!!!
THIS IS THE REASON WHY I DUN GIVE KISSES TUH YOU!
liars dont deserve my kindnesS
and i dnt want tuh hear any of your stupid or silly
EXCUSES.
cause ive had it with you.
really.
although i STILL and always will love you,.
but for this fucking reason
ive got to end this!
i hate gudbyes.
but fr u.
i will say it,
GUDBYE! and dunt come near me anymore
i dnt want tuh get your germs!
and i hate you idiot!
i really2 hate you!
i will sent you my last message.
and thats all!
i may reply ur msges when im in the mood to do so!
if nOT,
then good luck
cause .
i know.
you sucked my life real bad!!!!!!!!
and i hate you idiot.
but
i will always love you
gedd it ?
TUNANGKU?
haizz.
this may kept as my sweetest memories!
gudbye HITSY.
nieshasha:) isnt cuming back !!
and thanks fer reading this post!