Saturday, January 26, 2008

goofyy !
i love my boyfriend .

im being CRAZY!



i find this coolio




ini saye! tk suke ? kau peh psl!


nak knl2 ngan awak luh!




the pic explain it all!



my valentine!


BISENGG!






oke , i took lots of mad pictures.
and here it is.
there are some ,
but mls nk letak lagii
so , how nisa edit ?
oke tak ?
begginer luhh kan .
haha .
bought lots of BAJU.
and im in love with the blue longg cardigan !
and i went causeway by the wayy .
haha.
a guyy smiled at me again.
wehee , happy ! his hawtt!
so , mummy . i want mp4 for birthdayy .
yes i want , yes i want!
i miss my boyfriend.
and he said nak call alikk .
and he didnt.
neverrrmind
so i was pre occupied ,
and editing picture was fun
with the help of adek .
haha.
so , boughtt nike BOTTLE .
in pink of course.
anndd mia , ily .
haha.
i camwhore at home by the wayy.
maybe going to bowl Tuhmoroe.
cant waitt!
andd erin ,
i want thosse shirts.
gonna buyyy from you.
and last long with my peiying friend , hakim!
her last ex was pratically . . . .
tk nk ckp uh.
kesian erin seyhh.
haha.
mcm phm siol aku.
so im missing my bf right now.
tak tahu lahh die buat ape,
maybe tgh tidoo kot ?
haha.
oke , ive done uploading pictures here and friendster.
and my blog layout.
gonna delete it asap!
oke honeyS?
i love you all .
but i love that special someone more.
haha
im mrs. affendi!