Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SICK


Cesc Fabregas Pictures, Images and Photos






SICK . nisa is soooo sick . idk why .
cant really sleep that night, i felt so awful .
i didnt call him , i didnt want to bother him , HE needs his beauty sleep .

browsing through friendster , and well whad ya know ,
THERE are things that puzzle me .
hmm , single but attached ? LOL .
read her blog and i was confuse myself .
im likee , i want an answer .
hahahas .

okay , SICK SICKY SICKYYY me .
gonna watch hsm on thurs .
haiz , i dnt wanna talk about it ,
it hurts .

i miss schoool like with a capital MISS .
haizzzzxzx
yesterday was a remarkable date for my 3rd sis ,
hahahas ,
the wholeee family was likeeee super tthheee kecoh !
(:

and , another cinderella story moviee is super niceee .
(:

pp8 going low , sorry if i didnt reply your messages ,.
ill reply if its important ,
anything just calll my houseey !
and i cant wait for my class bbq .
LIKKKKEEE i cant waittt siaaaa .

i freakingly miss lim peng seng so much .
(:
mums going the dentiist .,
hahahas .

her tooth ; pain !
hahahas .


alrite , i got to go .
nice right my post .
ilove him