Friday, October 17, 2008

missing a friend






i love qamarul
muzaqqir
Princess
Lovelies
Ma girls


amira ; i love you








shes my bestfriend ; hajar



i love her to the max



this is ahmad;i love him
the girls;my everything




the Kids .










qam , muker ...





idk why but i miss a friend , thanks .for negletting us .i feel so , haiz , so sad . idk why ,
youve been a friend of mine since bangku sekolah primary .
then , secondary , haiz , u just ,... i got nothing to say alr laa .
haiz .
soo , i gain new friends , like ;Qamarul,Ahmad,syafiq,zul.
i dont forget hajar , mia , mira , iwan , azhar , muz .
lets say , i got newer circle of friends like
;
elle petite
sukaseh
pagyn
huzzyer
fieza o
ilaa
ilovethem lots too !
(:
so , change my phone .
lots most of my friends number .
w350
mcm , mereepek
muz bought i-phone
PERHATIAN ramai , qamarul fitri phone kena stolen . so , dont bother to message him , he wont reply .
got to go .
need to call lps .
hahas
like always .
taike care .
i ♥ my bestfriend ,.
you know i know .
i ♥ gstrinng too .
i ♥my bestfrieendddd !
i hate jenn.....
hahahaha !