Sunday, October 12, 2008

Changed in appetite !

i did a great job in editing my who i wanna meet ; in friendster .
http://www.friendster.com/fabriselle
and finallly , i change my blog songs , after PS scold me , i think .
well , chatted with akir on the phone for while ,
NOTE to all , nisa's prepaid is LOW ,
so dont bother to call her , shell call you once she recieve your messages ,
anything important , call HER house

PEngseng loves this song so much .
hahas .
idk why ,!
well , his running errands for his mum , so NISAAA is bored ,
decided to blog

he told me , ive alr change .
Nah , IM not ,
have i ?
i didnt realise that ive change .
maybe its for the better kan sayanng ?
He couldnt call me back yesterday ,
and i cried ,
im like super FRAGILEE now .
idk why , i cry Often .
andd i dont know why.
i cry for no reason .





its 11 am now ,
wow , time past fast .
aku nark mandi ,
meeting my peoples at 1.20 .
SO donnt wanna be late .
aku siapp da laar lambat .


yesterday , someone told me ,
he wanted to study for _ 'levels .
and didnt want to have any girlf.
and i was like , LEFT , unspeechless.
eventually , i cried .
my heart told me ,
FUCK lar nisa . You wont get him ANYMORE .
Cb siaaa , i feel like commiting SUICIDE this few days .
MISERABLE life .


since the day i broke up with him ,
i rarely eat meals .
i just ate side dishes .
like , CHICKEN only .
i dont find rice appetizing .
i dont find mee's appetizing .
nahh , im not famished at all , instead , suffering with couples of stomachache
plus my illness . ( no need to evaluate more , THOSE that are super close to me , will know )

okay , got to go .
im likeee , SUPER in pain now
taking panadols .
and my hand , STILL hurts .
take care




ilovelimpengsengsomuchthatsometimesifellthisdistanceistoofarthatifeellikecommittingsuicide.