Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Eh kau bodoh ?

hey , ! aku da maakin bodoh ! hahas , well , you cant blame me only kan ?
hahas , well , im getting MEREEEEPEEEK !
haizz ,
meeting my chickies and guys tomorrow .(hope)
EH , zaman biler mau ader paper ? hhahas !


well , met up with ifah * budak hougang .
cb , aku miss kau !
met her at about 7pm ,
at first plan jumper hougang ,
thenn , dk why , met up at amk !
s0oo , lepak . well . Camwhored ,
aku upload pictures soon , LAZY !
soo , bbl peh bbl .
tgk time , da pukul 9
soo , go hougang ,
wanted to meet mum and dad ,
but , CANCELED ,
cb , go back alone .
so in bus , rot alone , ( messaged him )
soo , my heart telss me to go SHENG SHIONG .
idk whyy .
soo , gy saner ,
see frogs !
haizz , reminds me ......

i dont wanna dwell on the past .
mcm sial .
soo , yeah ,
since he dont wan me back ,
why shud i be DESPERATE to want him back .?
he was the one asking for the ....
so why should i bother ?
hah ,
ill continue to explore my BODY with mr penknife .
ohh he loves me to the core .
hE loves me bodyy .
hahahas .
soo , he explore my hands , my legs
and ouch , he bites !
well , muz , WE have things in common ey ?
well , IM OFFICIALLY MUZZAQIR's DOG!
Find him, find him .
and he call me sial .
hahahaha s.


FRIDAY MAU JALAAAAN RAYAAAA siaaaaaa

im missing him in my life so bad
although , yeah , i kknow , you wont come back to me .
hah !
like i tell you , i got a new boyf
MR penknife , he loves me .
he bites .



haiz ,
gonna make a song for HIM .
haizz , just hope , time changes.
and i need a time machine , to turn things back the way it suppose to be
we fought cause of a misunderstading .
well , btw , dyeing hair soon .
hahas .
lazy to goo school .
but papers?!
hahas .
PATHETIC , i fail .!
english !! pleaseee pass .


sometimes , u cant blame your friends for forgetting you.
you , the one are forgetting them .
i know you for a longg time .
3 years ...?
well , u just know him/her just about 3 months ? idk !
well , u ditched us for him/her
well , when u dont have any friends by you , PANDAI kau cari kiter
kiter spare ? ( Him/She doesnt understand )
well , anything laaa
FRIENDS >?

naaah !

hhas !















soo , i miss my chickies and guysies ;
hajar , namira , mira , natasha , liyana (lowersec)
azhar , syazwan , muzaqqir , qamarul , ahmad , syafiq , bazli .

best , they make me smile , except for someone .
daa tk kesaaa psl feelings aku !
PUKI uhs siol .
but u my friend .
hahahs !


i miss him

byeee