Thursday, July 9, 2009

An update

And i say, i sucked at intro's!
Asshole messaged me , At last was so i thought. But eventually, he ruined it.
He was a totally a changed person, Well a little of arrogance and some slangs that i find Irritating.
He called me babe. ( Hmm, he never called me that before. )
He was strange. I swear he was. I cant expect much from someone who did not messaged me for the past 5 days. I dont blame him, At All. He had his O level's Oral yesterday. Maybe that was the reaosn so. Maybe he's back to usual self by now. And im hoping for it. Seriously.
I want the old him back.


School is the best! but somehow, im beginning to feel the Stress. I studied at night. And i've yet to have a gooooddd Greatt Gracious Sleep.


Life's like a roller Coaster this day. Somehow, i had my satisfaction. I get to Shoppppppppppp this Sunday! And i cant hardly wait for it Assholes. HAHAA!
Im getting close to the Climate of my story. And yes, im facing Hell load of a problem.




I Felt Jubilant, Thanks to Someone who called himself a pessimst. HAHAHA!


Allright. Meeting mira for Breakfast! Today's thursday and school gates would open only at 8.20am.
Heck much!
hahaha(:




He stole my heart, right from the beginnning. and id try, to steal his heart instead.
I wouldnt want to use Olevels as a reason from refraining me from liking Him.


And i did a surprise for him. Hope he likes it.
ILYou.

Photobucket