Saturday, July 11, 2009

Everywhere i go

I just noticed that song was on my mp3 all this while.
Hahahaha. And i can totally relate myself to that song.
I know, its been a month now.
and somehow, i still feel as though, he's still right here.
With me. It'll take me decades to forget him. Ive moved on but just cant get him outta my head.
Kinda sad though when i think of it. I should never have gone for you no matter how hard it gets.
You were never man enough to tell me that i wasnt the one. Woaah!


Im Facing truckloads of problems. Sigh, I cant do this ( this is when bestfriends comes in)
But no, He didnt.


Yusri dearest turns 18 yesterday. (:



alright, im giving this a short one.
I gotta meet amira for our art class and physics class. After that, To Amk. For lunch.
Maybe i can seee cute guy AGAIN! (:
LOLOLOLOL!





Blasting offff!



He lied; He smokes and even did pierce. Asshole'
but he's oh so sweet.



Photobucket



HAPPEEEE BIRTHDAY HAYATIIIIIIIIIII! CATALYST! LOVE YOU!