Friday, February 27, 2009

Win some or Lose some.

Niselle Leo(: MY SISTER=.=



Mama,dini Me(:

Yes, she's WANLIN!
Hahahaha!


Everygirl loves jia qian( TOLD YA)

Yes, 4e10 with their cute STANDLEY ANG

Jia qi<33>
yes, Red!
My girls(:







hooray! a parade of pictures,
It took me days to finally have all of them.
Yes, I know. its quite alot!
God knows when i gonna update.
So Just bear with me.
I update, Nat told me to update my blog that day.
So hereeee i am(:
Well
TODAY
What about today? Hmm, School is School.
I went to school alone, Naik bus laa kan!
Sobs sobs!
Reached school on time( LIKE ALWAYS)
Oh whatever nisa.
Hahahaha!
Sat with Ona-licious,Prisssy!
Then nat And cryssy Came and sit next to me.
So had our Assemblyy.
Glenn from 2t2 apologise to the whole school for the fire drill incident.
Yes, Hahahah(:
After that had our PE, My ankle is still down. soo i couldnt jump that much!
And we had a friendly netball game against 4e9.
And 4e10 won(:
After that had mt, TESTTT!
Then english, then recess ,
THEN MATH(:
Woooohhhooo i love math!
After math, Art,
Anddd yes, im going for art tommorow(:
After that about 1.30,
went down.
meet my soccer mates.
Sheila was there(:
Then ifah cammee.
Board the busss.
And ya da ya da.
game time(:
Never judge a team. So hasrin gave his usual talk.
the ball is round, anything can happened.
Hajar and me played center(:
Sooo, Lettmeee remember,
Afifah, Atikah, Ayuu,Kid and ME scoredddd!
9-0! nie sume susah mau dpt.
Hahahaha(:
Next game, Zhenghua Sec At yishun sec(:
andd yes, yishun girls know what to do (:
am i right?
YESTERDAY
nothing happened much.
just usual stuff.
Had math till 4.
And yes, IM PISSED WITH THIS GUY IN CLASS WHO SCOLD VULGARITIES TO ME!
Eh, i never pauto you siol.
Standard uh siaal.
Mr phua alr saw it.
And didnt you get your phone back in less than 30 mintues?
Dont anyhow throw vulgar at people uh siaa!
WEDNESDAY
the same old routine again.
And yes, but somehow,
i did something else.
i met artc(:
And yeah, had fun with yaaa!
you're cute!
Love you so mucccch yawww!
Tuesday
Woodlands sec game,
We drawed. 3-3!
well, we played well right girls?
Takper.
Takmu stres stress!
Done about my Daily thingy, its like repeated almost everydayy.
Life?
Wanna ask me about that?
can i just say it sucks?
No matter how hard i tried to put it, Somehow, It still sucks.
Merepekness. Full of nonsense.
Im gladddd i have my friends INCLUDING me 4e10 dearesttt.
And yes, Jia qian is HOTHOTHOT!
hahaha, girls in our class will be like,
JIA QIAN'S MINE!
hahahhahaha(:
Dreammm on girls.
hahahah!
Yes, meeting artc again(:
YES!
im excited(:
The best ever girl could ever hve!
iskandar?
Maybe you guys are wondering.
things are always COMPLICATED.
Leave me Leave me.
Whatever.
Im tired of all this.
Drifting? YES SIR!
Oh yaaa, i made new friends(or no , they're friends i knew long ago)
NASER
And Din pallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Anddd Azrul BORLANDDDD.
Azrull loookkksss so much like alip.
i swearrrr!
anddd yes.
din pally is CRAZYYY!
hahahahha!
Standardd ehh boyy!
hahahaha(:
ILOVEMY4E10!
As for artc!
ILOVEYOU! simple enough? meant alot!
Okay done updating.
Update when i find something to update about!
ayuuu has niceee voice! CAIR SIAAAAA!