Sunday, February 8, 2009














Sigh,
Hi maynns!
I swear, there's something that really bothers me now.
chatt with ifahh just now, and yes. i had fun.
Ifah is real niceee(:
Currently;chatting with mifdhal.
sighh, shared problems and shit!
thanks mifdhal! Alot!
Yestday,
Tiring habis.
Seriously.
Cut cucumber, Cut carrot take like 5 hrs.
its like , 50 plus carrots and cucumber.
And nat called to ask for math.
well , Aku potong orang uh nat.
Fierce kann?
Anddd, i lovemy cousin! ALOT!
sayannggg kamu!
Well. i think artc and me, Fought , Again.
Tak abis2 gadoo! sigh, what life!
just hope, when artc bangun, artc will message me.
Sighh, Finger bercrossing.
now still 11 am.
confirm artc masehh lala land.
someone has really move on!
good for you babe!
when my gf's told me,
i was like,
GOOOOD for you mannz!
hoopeee you're doing just fine.
Ma maaamaa, is not at home.
so currently; Im hungry!
Ystd, i only eat chicken rice.,
Last for a day, and now, im complaining, that im hungry.
im unlike mifdhal, Eat breakfast!
Grrr~!
those pictures above were taken by th D60 camera.
Jealous arent you ppl?
HAHAHA!
Eh, im laughing , cause artc message me alr!
sighh, FINALLY SIOL DIA BANGUN!
anddd andd,
isk have been much better towards me.
im greatful for that, but somehow,
dia mseh ader sot sot siket,
tapi okayy la!
okayy, i guess, this is it.
iloveyouboy.
Isk(:
Artc ponn kayy?
Sayangg kamuu!
ilovemyfriends.
done!
takmu mcm2 ngan kwn2 aku!
Love it.
Andd didi is online!
yeahhh!
chat chat uh sioll!
tc sume!