Thursday, February 12, 2009

First things First!

Photobucket

Happeh birthday to my all time BestFriend Aka Bola!
Natasha_norhazman@hotmail.com!
HAHAHA!
Kay aku tahu aku da merepek.
Abeh asal eh?
hahaha!

So, I decided to blogg cause tommmoroowww is my birthday!
well, Had a real badd week!
I sweaaarr.
Sighh!
But i manage tooooooo go through it all(:
All thanks to my awesome friends thats like spending at least 6 hrs with me.
Natty,Miryy.Miayyy,Hajaryyyy!
Andd not forgettingg my Very awesomess Soccer Girls;
Sheilaa.Ifaah.Spark.MasLINA.Kid(:

Theyre the best.
Seriously, i love you people.

As for artc,
Great as usual(:
Need i say more?
Love it.


Soo. Letsaaa talk about soccer.
Hmms.
Deiyi sec kiter menang, 3-0!
Amk sec kiter menans,1-0!(NISAA SCOREE)First timee siaaa.
Woodlands,postponed(to wednesday)
Baikk paaa!
And andd, i fell during the amk Match.
Knee berbleeeding siol.
Sighh! well nisa kuatt.
HAJAR KAKI INJUREDD!
haaha!
So slowwwwwww uh lu girl.
hahaha!
Andd andd.

thanks, Amirul,Aliff,Guru,Alexis and Thinesh for the wishh!
Aww, They play the happy birthday song Forrr me.
Awww. Thanks again!



As for isk,
Sigh,
things just get worst as everyday pass.
Nothing i could do to save it.
Neither be strong in it.
Ive put my hopes high,
Sigh, maybe its not meant to be.
Friends gave me really greaaat advice.
I thank you guys for that.
Seriously.
Sighh,
I cried alot today.
cause somehow, Things have already change.
Sigh.



And andd,
to some playboy in school,
you're suchaaa fucker!
And her Crazyy girlf and FRIENDS thought that it was my friend fault.
Lu apaaa hal?
Kau peh matair yang menggatal laa!
please kay.
5 minutes break, beh you stead ngan i?
Fuck shitt laa.
Merepek.
Beh jantan , now kau pass the blame to Kawan aku?
Asal eh?
Kimak, kau piker kau byk peehh handsome?
tc suaaa!


And bbygirl
Takmu Sadsad!
Jantan nie mcm. Ajar samaa diaa!

Sighh,
Happy birthday to me.

saturdayyy going out!
Yayness to me.
Dating with azlan!
Yesyes.
Iloveazlan! abeyhh asal?
HAHA!

Sheila and me main Center midd!
Baik sheilaa!
Haha(:
We always get scolding by hasrin cause the centre is always EMPTYY!
Okay okay, We'll improve on that aite sheila!

Meeting miraa early in the morningg toooo buy macs.
Yayness(:
Sigh.

Im strong.
Happy bday me!
Love my friends more than i love you people.


8 months more to go kay bby?
Sayang you!


allright
Aku nak buat art,
beh tunggy baby call.
Beh tunngu sape2 call laa.








HAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEH BDAY SUCKAAAAAAAAA!
And yes, im childish.
Arent you?
Suckkaa.
suck it !

Update soooon!
Cant wait onnn saturday to meeet azlannnnny and artc!
Yaynessss laa!
Aku bagus, beh kau?

ILOVEISKANDARYYYY!NATTY!MIRRY!SHEILYY!IFFY!MIAYYY!HAJARYY!HATIYYYYI!WANLINYYYI!PRISCYYY!AQIYY!HASIFYYY!WILLIAMMMY!CRYSTALLY!DEVONLYYY!JACKLYY!JUNYUANNYYY!THINESHYY!ARTCCCCCCCCC!SPARKYYYY!MASLINYYY!

The people that never fails to put a smile on my face
Thanks Loveeeeee-iss!
(:
Happy valentines day in advance.
And sunday, off to war memorial.
After that, probably off to east coast tooo Roleerskate!
HAHAHA~
Baby, saw it?
AHHA!


And Takmu step gerek.
Byeeeeeeee~
HAHAHA!
Lalalala!




Photobucket