Saturday, September 20, 2008

well , today .. have been suchaa boring day . well , can i please sleep ?
well , from just now , ive been onlining .
and boyf , STUPID , didnt even entertain me .
ure suchaa sucker boyf .
i hate you .
hahas .
well , im being so random .
and yeahh
im bored .
can i sleep ?

well .
habbo is not fun
and i miss this some soo much laa .
well , i told this person yesterday . and she/he said , ive gone lots of trouble for him
well , as a friend .
well , change my skin

waaaaaaaaa ! i miss my arsenal skin .
well , its kinnda old and childish for me .
haizxzxz
i miss my phone soooo much .
well , im like .
goshh , BORED without any phone .
always use mummy .
and SOMEONE sooo clever msg me at my mums number
and she read the msg !
clever laaa !
well .
gtg .
wanna play habbo
got new boyf alr .

toodles
love my boyfriend lps .