Monday, September 29, 2008

fbnrt;oigjpt

i was reading back my old post , Gosh , i laugh real loud till my teeth drop out ( k, BEDEK ) . well , Seriously , everything happens likee so fast , well , its like a year alr , since this blog is created . or moree ? hahas , whatever . soo , i love my buddiees .
(:

Hajar , Azhar , Mia , Iwan , Qamarul , Sheila , Natasha , Mira , Ahmad , Sam , Muzaqqir , Syafiq , Zul . Well , they aree those people who doesnt fail to make me smilee . Esp , BOYFRIEND , limpengseng . well , his my laughter , my smile , my alaaa everything laa . hahas , i miss him soo muchh ,

lately , weve been fighting non stop , and im tired of all this laa . haiyohs , i feeel soo stupid . andd andd .
WELL , talking about STUPID , this pathetic someone , DID something stupid by slitting his Wrist ,
ay babay , wanna diee ? Haiyooohs . just realised ,
well ,
im having migranes , I cant seem to absorb history , well , ill be sleeping pretty late todayy , !
hahas , well , if u wanna me to call , to beep me aites ?
hahas , wanna memorise social studies,
well about physics , can i say , i dont care at all ?
im prepared to fail .
haiyooh , i no hope laa ,
malay was hard , well , eventhough im a malay ,
im not confident i can pass !
well , Finger crossed , !
terngiang-ngiang .
and menjadi pedoman ?
hahahas ! really , . i stressed out myself today .
hahas .
well , thanks to my bestssssss buddies ,
everything seems okay .


I love my friends like alot !



okay , cool . !
bbye .
gtg .
i miss my boyf like alot !
(:





and thanks boy , u made me laugh all day .
(:


FADLE SUCKS .hahahas !