Friday, September 5, 2008

FUCK







people do make mistakes , in one way or the other .
and i tend to make mistakes too .
well , i have the feeling that im hurting this someone ,
and that someone knows it .
im a potential heartbreaker ,
and doesnt everyone agrees with that ?
cmon . agree to it laas !
i always put other people before me ,
and those people are my love ones .
well , this week has been a rather emotional week for me .
lost a friend that i adore .
he died in a motor cycle accident .
may god bless him .
i pray for him everyday .
he's been a good brother to me .
known him since i was 5 years old .
10 years of friendship .
and poof , gone .
you may never know , when your time is up .
soo live life to the fullest , ( aku mcm phm )
well i gotta this feeling ,
someone doesnt like me with my boyf .
mira , u know right ?
shh .
and its not a guy .
its a girl .
haiz .
its not his ex too !
(:
miraaa , secret kay ? i love you .
and yeah .
life is meaningless right now ,
and i really care about u , M .
boyf , hhahas , tuesday horh !
(:
meeting his "in-laws"
hahas , good luck to you .
mummy wont be hard on you .
she's okay laas .
i love you ,
idk whether that promise is still on .
im hoping it is .
im searching for a guy name
harith zikri bin zainudin .
my first crush .
hahahs
aku random !
stopp dreaming laaa nisaaaaa !
pleasee laaaaa nisaa !
(:
HATE ME FOR ALL I CARED ,
got PROBLEM ?! tell me
mothaaaaa f .
(: