Sunday, July 29, 2007

im happy if ure happy

i know that the days have been dying. im sad . devasted. its like everything is dying. including me.
ive known that this might happened and im very prepared for this.=((.
if i know this might happened,i might as well kill myself.im to be blame.=((!


20.07.07
okey. amira, this was the day when we perform..haha. rational harmony day.
okay, in the morning i wore a MAROON colour baju kurung. haha.same as nasir.
yar. we planned it. but we fought .haha. syg u shud noe.. its was scary lar. kene perform.
went i stand up on stage, "nisa bagus". i heard someone said that, so i was not that shure.
im trembling wif fear.haha.mira.me.nami.. need tuh dance indian. like fuck. haha.
but overall i had fun. haha. i didnt went npcc. i was fucking tired. yup. TIRED.
so nasir sent me home. he went sembahyang!!finally. haha..
i then msg him, wantiing tuh meet him again. so he went tuh meet me again at 3.30pm.
we did nothing at all. haha=))..
at night, i went hougang...i talked on the phone wif nasir up till 3.am.haha.
syg i cry sial.haha.

21.07.07 (saturday)
saturdayy... what did i do? haha. i forget lar. haha.
oh i did not do anything. i just stayed at home.. nothing much happened. yup. ntg much.
haha... nasir called me again at nyte.we tlaked till 12. mum was scolding me.


22.07.07(sunday)
sunday.. i had much fun. went tuh AMK hub. went shopping for foodies. haha. i do ate alot.=))
i love iit.. haha. i had 1/2 chicken wif spaggethi. can u imaginE? i ate dat lot?haha. im like a hungry monster.haha. so i wore the shert nasir bought me for.=)) it was preety. i took many pictures.its like FUN!!!i look fucking nerdy. haha.

i ate snow icey. FUCK its nicelar sial!!!hahaa


i dun wish tuh update about what happened during this date,im not in the mood.
i just wanna talk whta i wish tuh talk about,
saturday, that is yesterday,.. i went too causeway point,.
and guess what?? a guy ask me my number. i was shocked at ferst.
haha.he was looking at me. smilling, looking..staring.showed his fren to me, i was like what to do?what to do? im so shocked.haha.=)) that guy was handsome, cute too. haha.
his a sec 3 guy. schooling in yuhua.=)) yup. his fifteen. hs cute. goshh,
haha.=))!!!
but whatever it is, i still love nasir.!!!!!!!!!!! nasir is my BOIFREND!! he stole my heart,!!!!!no one can steal it away!!!

okay. for the soccer guys,
make shure u do well in mondays game,
must win juying sial!!
haha.
juying puki.
haha.

bloods. promise me kay??
love krg2 sume.
haha.


i gtg.

so here i am,,
listing my BLOODS brothers and sisters,

nasir.
iwan.
qamarul.
faizal.
nazirul.
shafiq.
hafidz.
muzzaqir.
azhar.
imran.
the blood brothers.
nisa.
amira,
hajar.
namira.
nami.
ainur.
the blood sisiters.


my final say,
i just wanna let nasir ali know,
that i only love him.
no one but him.
i dun care what or soever.
i love you. i love you.
=)))

140207 will forever last!!