Monday, July 9, 2007

oh people. i love blogging.hahahas.

today is great.



we had 5 period of science.

see ms khoo.

imran was very excited .
ian kau jgn nk macam paham okey?
hahahah.

imran is my manicure boii.
he broke my nail.
hahaha.
ahmad is great as usual.hahah.
he is my syg
FAIZAL IS BAD.
i peace him at class and all he did was too buat bdh.
gila....


nasir was weird at assembly.
hahha.
i was worried about him.
hahha.
at last he saiid ntg.
what the hell.
hahahhaha.

amira the giler cried during recess time and we spotted wen xin.haha.
she was looking at amira.
amira cried because derick want tuh end his life?
derrick dah giler ke?
kesian amira.cry2,
hahah.
derrickk nie.e
hahahha

okey,azhar and alexis went sparing and i came to watch.
nami amira went dance prac.
haha.
iwan and alex fyte2 too.
mia dont want look.
she felt like cryingg too.
nangis peh gerl?
hahahha.
=))))))


hahaha.
okey, nasir went to meet my mama.
hahaha.he was scared.
me too.
at last it turns out okeyy.
ahhaa.
nasir a bit paisey
XBOX?hahah.

my mama talk tuh his mama.
hahah.
mama.
hahaha..
my mum talk with a step cute voice.
haiyohh mcm phm.

mama kept asking nasir the same question all while.
hahah
i was like
u talk that many times.
and mama talk about soccer,home-u,uncle sudiat.
ask about his family.
hahah.
i now noe. he got 4 bro actually.
wahh dear
u tk lang me arr.
hahaha.
=))
i felt soorie for the 2nd.
hmm.

i love you.
hehs/=)))
nasir malu taw.
hahahha.
he even told me to shut up.
hahaha


saturday goinng out wif hym and his frends.
kinnda scared.
i dont know what tuh wear!!
otak blank.
hahaha.

okeyy i gtg.

love you people.
hahaha



i love nasir more than anything.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket