Wednesday, July 11, 2007

hi

yo whats up people? mrepek siak.
hahaha.
tuhday is like the werst day i could ever ask for.
i cried during morning assembly.
amira was there for me.
i went skul wif nasir ali, hajar fadhil,namira fadhil,syazwan said. anyone missing??
azhar bdk gila didnt go wif us, gundu!must ask mia msg den go ar?
take own innitiative lar dey!
ahahha.

iwan and mia walk2 together.
i noe ur secrrets u little ARSEHOLEs.
hahaha.
i didnt go with nasir ali.
i was walking very fast2.
hahah. he didnt take the innitiative to kejar,
hahahha.
i show tantrums at people.
i draw at my handy,
and ouchy is painful.
hahhaa. i cried. WEKK!!!nasir fault.
haha.
amira mcm bdk gila,
hahaa.
make me smile .
ahaha.
everyone tort im gadoing wif nasir,
but to tell you guys huh,
i oso dont know y i am mad and angry at him
hahaha.
=)))
dnt was GReat.as usual.
im a DnT rep!!
hahaha.
thanks mr.chan.
cherrios.
hahaha.
mdm foon take our class during geog.
and i was like..
hack care.
she ask the whole class to stand up.
but me,
sitting down!
hahaha.

i draw .. nisahmad and litenino.
damn its gorgeous.
u shud see.
hahaha.
=)) im proud of myself siakk,

amira THANKS FOR THOSE LECTURES!
i dont even follow one.
haha.
he was the one hu said sorry.
not me.
thanks mira.thanks mira.thanks mira.thanks mira!!
happy???!!

derrick she love you!! hahaha!!!!
oh my gawd. mira i spilled it.
hahaha.
i noe you wont caree.
trust and patience.
hahaa.

is nasir angry at ahmad??
hmmm.
i hope his nort..

gonna watch him play tuhmoroee.
but the daddy got ar.
must step sopan2.
step baikk.
hahaha.


nasir sent me home.
haha.
he oso went up.
hhaha.
sat at my house.
and we took picturesss.

we did nothing in my house.
hahaha.
=)))
syg thanks for those long momments.
i just cant let you go when u hug me.
i just want time to stay.
and everything else freeze apart from us.
im really in love with you.

i cairr lar ngan you. ahhaha.
thanks dear .
=))))









DERRICK IS AN AHBENG!!!
wee heee.....................!!!!!!!
derrick dun be mad at me.amira
i update myne.
when are youu gonna update yours?
hahaha/.

im getting more gaga over nasir.
hahaha.
i love nasir.

=)))

14.02.07