Monday, August 6, 2007

its gonna end

so here i am blogging, just the sake of blogging. not anything. people may remark on me. but i dont care. . . people are just thinking about themselves. and never think about others.everyone got feelings. its just that some cant express it. people may take someone for granted. some may toy around. so im here blogging to clear some DOUBTS.


you may see me, always with imran.
yes i admit. his CLOSE to me, FOR a good reason.
its not we have anything going on tuhgether.
you maay want tuh noe. but all are kept in my heart. never tuh be told..
im hurting. and all you did was tuh bleed it more..


days are out numbered.
i change just because of you.
i did it for you.
and all you did was tuh break my FUCKING heart.
you make me CRY 5 times.
wad the hell.
u may seem tuh be focusing on other things,
but all this while, im focusing on YOU.


hurt and pain.
all you will go through iin love.
ive felt it before.
its SUCKS my dear.

i guess thiss shud be the end.
the close for all it happened.



blood brothers are right.
blood sisters are not neccesary at all.
we noe.
we tried.
but we wont try anymore.
all are useless.
so u damn
im waiting for the explaination.




tuh imran.
i guess u shud noe how i felt this few days.
days are out numbered.
u make me shed.u make me bleed. thanks. i mean.
you make me CRY, smile, MAD, happy.
i shud not say it here CAUSE SOME people tend to think DIFFERENTLY.
but what i said tuh you IS TRUE.
for i nurkhairunnisa keeps her werd.
and i always will.
you can always count on me tuh be a fren!
all iwant is for you tuh be happy.
when ure happy.
then im happy.
when ure sad,
im there tuh cheer u up.
i guess you and me WONT be close like we used tuh
CAUSE OF SOME PEOPLE!!
arghh.damn tuh them,
but a promise is always a promise.
i wont FORGET.
=)))
even ur HEARt may beat for others, but my heart BEATS for you.
i dont mean anything. but its true. this may hurt tuh some.
but i have tuh say, what i have tuh say.









tuh some people hu are not happy wif him.
just FARK off.
you hate him?you hate me TOO!.
lay ur hands on him? GUESS WHAD? i wont ever forgive myself.
u can see the change in me.
i dont care.
i feel im dead.lost. DIED. dead again.
but all i can tell.
my heart beats for you.

and to

nasir my dear

dont think wrongly.
i guess u shud noe.
if u think im lying.
then its ur fault.
i feel life is meaningless without u and imran.
its a fact,
u may want tuh say anything,.
but A DECISION is always a DECISION!
you cant seperate a FREN!!
everything you do tuh imran, will have the effect on me too.
im not being RUDE, but its a fact.



im just saying what i have in my mind.
i will repeat it back.
if u want me tuh.


THE TRUTH MAY HURT, BUT THE LIES MAY BLEED.



so gueess wad?
im trying tuh change.
so do bear wif me.
i may cry. acT EMOTIANALLY.
but guess wad?its for my good.
its not tuh late tuh REALISE.


i hope you ppl wuld undestand.





niesha is once here.
but once she's GONE.
dont come SEARCHING.