Thursday, August 9, 2007

ohh

yestd, was EVE of national day. haha. need tuh perform again. it was scary at first. haha. nasir was SHOWING his fernando torres.! gawd , that guy is like a gay, haha.=)) imran ignore me the whole time. kinnda DEVASTED. only haizair doesnt. i dunch noe y he KEPT ignoring me. hmm.... the school was in red and white and OBviosuly some hu are wearing pink? haha. FUNNy lar.. i do spot some wearing pink tees. haha. it was funny. it was enterprise day too. haha. gosh the school was like a "PASAR" malam.seeling FOODS tuhh gift. wad the hell? haha. . azhar, hajar, me, bibero, mia. we went walking2 tuhgether the WHOLE time. it was syiokk. haha. BIBERO, nidds coke. went tuh 2E9 class stall which sells COKE. haha. ice was OUT of stocked. so, we went searching FOR COKE! haha. finnally saw it at one of those stall near the canteen. haha, BUT that BIBERO isnt STASIFIED. haha. so we did bought drinks at 2e9 stall. haha. bibero did spot ifaH. haha. kau mreepekk ar boi. haha. stupid azhar"sluar kau kotor"! cibei, when my sluar isnt kotor. HE wud say "RESPECT"? huh what was that supposed tuh mean? haha. so nasir asked me tuh keep his FERNANDO torres picta. haha.
and all i did was tuh SILAT it. haha. bibero held the paper. ahha. hajar was first tuhh kick it. and she does it. WHEN its my turn, SUDDENLY, nasir MUNCUL. gosh, someone just wanted tuh sabo me. !! haha.
so i thought nasir was angry at me, haha. mia ask him, and LUCKY he wasnt, haha. so waited for nasir tuh finished his basket ball tingy, and we went off tuhh NP. hahaha. otw, saw haizair and imran. i said hi tuh IMRAN. and guess what? he ignored me AGAIN. broken heart sak me,
!!!!
=((((.. felt like crying tuh PIECES..

so afterr going NP, we went safra. haha.
i thought of playing bowling, but NONE wanted tuhh!
cm cibei. haha.
hajar and mia walk off. tuh home.
iwan had a SOCCER tingy, nasir WAS SUPOSSed tuh follow him
but instead he went off wif me,.
alamak da boii arr.
okay. we sat at mcd for like 2hrs?
ahaha.
amira, nami,nasir, me.
okay, nasir i love it.
haha.
=))
amira was taking picturess at nasir handphne.
so my job is tuh DELETE it .on monday.
haha.

ate MCSPICY.
haha.
delecious FOODy..

haha.......

went home KENA SCOLDED.
cibeii.
haha.

im tired , but i still need tuh go tuhh NGAJI.
im tired. haha.
msg nasir even in ngaji.
hahaha.

10 i reached home..
EVERYONE went out.
leaving me at home ALONE!

den ada ar manusia nie MSG. im damn happy he/she MSGes me.
i waited for all his/hers MSGes. haha.
thanks for making happy.=)


i msg amira
and tell her the SITUATION.
amira undestands.
so its for me to DECIDE.
hmm...

guesshh..

haha

dats all i niidd tuhh bloog..

haha.

i love nasir.
i love HIM.
please my dear, please.


he/she. forget about her/him. i know u wuld make a good choice.
i hope u wud find a girl/boii hu u like. i noe u can. so im waiting FOR he tuhh finally realise how much he meantt tuh me.