Sunday, August 19, 2007

update

hey yarr. bitches..
okay.
tuh the hell hu tag my blog. haha. thanks for hateing me. CAUSE I dun even care if u hate me!haha. one hate me. all hate me.
haha.

okay..
yestd was likee so fun. FIREWORKS was great. haha. this makes me cry!
someone:wtf!maut.
me:asl?the bunga api.its very beautiful
someone:just like you.
gawd, i then cry. haha, from a SAD face tuh a smilling face!
haha.im like.. feeling .. oohh..
natasha and danial are great, they REALLY chheer me up!..
thanks babe.
iwan,mia,nami,zal,mira.. are great FRIENDS.
haha.
u guys are the best. i love you.
haha.esp.. byk sial ORG. mcm nk mati.
haha.we tried tuh board the last train..
but last bus was 11.30.
mcm maner nk balik?
haha.
soo.. we reached hougang at 12.00
meet darren again!!
haha.
reached home at 12.40
haha.
soo..
went showerring.
then WAITING for him.so i culd call him.
haha.
tapii die tdo.
haha.
he beep me at 5.26a.m.
haha.he called
gave me missed call.
haha.
he woke up EARLY,
like i told him too.
hahaha.
friday, was likee. i didnt went npCC! haha.
so.. 5.30pm went back tuh skul.haha.meet my friends.
hhaa.
went tuh hougang, reached like 8+!!
haha. den about 9.30pm
went off tuh meet DARREn.
goshh he was hot.
haha.
soo we went lepaking.
haa.
i called nasir. and chat wif him!oh..

so nasir lied.
he didnt went out wif me. INSTEAD wif his friends!
damn tuh him!!


tuhday..19 augyy..
YULS BIRFDAY, happy birthday boii.stay cute like always.
haha./
so, tuhhday.. at about 3. i went out. meet, zair, imran, mira.
haa.
doo our lit project.
ahmad and zul came by.
about 6 .
we all GO separate ways.
hhaa.
He sent me tuh the interchange.
have a nice chat.
haha.
glad he didnt like the girl anymore.
haha. i missed an 854 bus.
and came 811.
he was supossed tuh take the bus,
but he said.
"tkper,i wait for you"
haha.
so i board the bus at 6.17pm
reached hougang nearly 7.pm
haha.
no one was at home!!
im damn mad!!
haha.
so i gtgg.
hha.
this was the much i can blog.
and wan,
dont worrie.
i will help.
zal,me,iwan!same fate lies for us.

haha.
you can have her all you like. i simply dont care.if you think she is the one, let me off, go with her. im happpy if ure happy.

whatever it takes,my heart is for you.
nasir ali.=))

i may seem not important tuh you animore.
bye2.
u can have her, nasir . youre happpy. im happy.
im SERIOUSLY in love with you.but if this
what ure gonna treat me, LET ME OFF.i cant stand the pain.

thanks DEAR, for making me smile.
haha.
=))
sleep tight all.

nisa loves you all.
esp. nasir.
imran tuh!