Saturday, May 19, 2007

Wtf!




im sad with some people hu act bimbos!


they are simply trying tuh get Fcuking attention!.


u may not know how i live my life.. u think im soft-hearted?


im usually not. so dont judge a book by its cover.


i may look very giler, but truly, im kinda faking it, its just tuh


let out what i HatE.

MCM PHM SAK.

she was like so sensitive!
i hate sensitive people.
i tell u ar girl,
stop ur fcUKing attiTude toWaRds me,
cuz if u show more, im seriously, damn gonna hate you.
ppl think ure the miss goody2, and me miss baddy2
and people blame me, FEr leaving YOU alone
hey! its u the one hu made a decision tuh be left out.
so dun go complaining saying we're leaving you alonE!!
so dun give me crap!
i hate it.
mum was warded tOo the hospital.
so sian.
She got this something lar(i cant tell.)
so she went to surgery
hope shes all right.
yup.=)
totally missing her.
okay.
friday, UNIFORM GROUP COMBINE PASS OUT PARADE.
it was a sad though.
nco's leaving us.
weeek!!
gonna miss Shanon and sAbreeNA the most.
npCC is the best!
we clap and stand fer our ncos
see how good We Are.
yup
=)
they give us tis file
which culd be kept as memoRIES.
totally gonna miss them so much.
amira anD mE went np tuh
print pictas.
woah..
it turns out well sey!!
hahas. i printed 4 of them!
yUps.
ALIFf, isat with hym. in hall.
woah. juicy secrets he told me.
i was so shockeD.
yup!
=)
he now my matair!
yay!! ilove aliff.
hahas.
aqh was the best.
amira and me kacau2 him!!
fun siak..
ASMAH.
hahas.
and tHe adek too.
yup.
aqh wanna cubit me pipi, but cannot.
hahas.
i noe my pipi very the tembam!
haha.
nasir waited fer me.
yup,
so cute lar he.
he wore a black shirt.
seriously, he was damn hot!
he looks Different siak!
oh my god,
and gosh his body was like so superb.
oh my gawd,
solid.
woah!!
hahas....
before going np, i kissed him
and he wen off, me too.
wen off,meet aqh and nami and mala.
yup.
to everyone whos reading my post,
i certainly love NASIR only.
so dun come flirting with me kays?
hahas.
and iwans, dun make my dear mia jelous lar.
nk duduk ngan pompan, jgn lar duduk ngan si ATIKAH.
kau niee.
haiyoh.ilove mia.
wednesday, dzul was so cute in ngaji.
he looks rather hot.
seriousli, hes usually in white baju kurung only.
hahas. no other colour.
hahas.
but look cute in it.
he was staring at me.
and me stared back
hahas.
he teach the udak2 ngaji how to dance techno
it was rather funny.
seriously, he resembles nasir like dat.
hahas. but dzul is a bit kering lar.
hahas.
no offence lar.
hahas.
okay lar, i nid tuh siap,
wan go mummy hospital.
see her.
tiLL den, nisa 13
i love nasir and forever will.
#14.02.07
i only want nasir in my life.
i trully love hym..
TRuLLy
buti dont noE wheThER he REALLY2 loves me.
hahas.
I LOVE NASIR.