Sunday, May 20, 2007

BorEd


im like so BorEd at hOme. SeriousLy.

but i dun plan of goin out.

im not in the mood.

no one has cheered me up yet

cna someone jusht make me happy?

god help me.

im enuf with the Fcuker at school.

The SuckErs at home!.

i feel like eating and eating.

non stop.

anyone out there can make me smile?WIDE?

im like giving up hope on everyone

except fer my darlinG mira and kynn,nami,dila,devona.

tuh the fucking bimbo!

change ur attitude if u want me tuh be frens with ya back.

i dun wan any sensetivity between bestfrens!

ihate it lar girl!!

u think u act like dat, people like?

nope.

didnt think so..

im fed up lar with u.

tk abes2 nk kena dengar ur ckp/.

kynn.u want me tO forgive and forget??

aku tak tahu lar.

jangan tanya aku lar/

aku malas nk jwb aR.

okay??

nid tuh Go.

ilove nasir and forever will.

#14.02.07

I LOVE NASIR!