Saturday, May 12, 2007

bitchyness




tuhday was like so BORING




serious.


its a fact,




went tuh escapE


full of shitS




but lots of hansEm ppl!


i likes.




pain my eyes.

kene kacau,

but uat bODO.

seriouSli, ThEY'RE hot.




hahas.




the boat and the haunted house was full of shits.


wet and wild, didnt ride, nit tuh look after things,


wat t

he hell shuld i go if im not participating in naything


its like FUCK.



seriousli,


i was damN bored in the bus when i went home.


cold.


i was reminising things dat have been haPPening,


im sad though,


thinking how i rule my life.


full of lies.


im a hyprocrite!


serious.


i dun like how i treated Em


it feels strange.


i wasnt me.


SEriouS.


now, thinGs, havE Been BoughT furtHer. and i WAs like WAT THE FUCK!



okay,im like so hating IT.


see my pic?


it was candid.


seriouS.


i was reminising,


i shuldnt have done dat.


i wouldnt tell u hus that BiTch.


im keeping it tuh myself.


dun ask me further.


i wanna kill my self.


as in sleep.


undErstand?


nope.


im chatting wif BLUR and , and SWEET shaiful.


shaiful's the best.


and khairul.


i dunno hym.just make fRens.


yerp.



i love my frenDs


they rocks.


and ilove nasir.


(urm, i think)


#14.02.07


iwanna be his wife.