Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Pauto!!




theres pauto in the hOuSe. hahas.


gosh, tish few days, im terribly pissed oFF.


u think u people rocks? no u dont.


u sucked. sorry for mentioning bimbo! but what i meant was BIMBOS

gosh, the only peoplE hu MADE me smile wide WAs


imran,taufiq,haizair,mira,nami,devona.aqhari.mia.

hajar.iwan.muz.tinnie.farah.omar.afiq=) thanks guys.

i guess without u guys, i wont feel like carrying on with my life.

im dissapointed,angry.

all lar. y cant anyonE see me happy??

am i a burden?

im always pretending what i Would not want tuh be.

people kept controling me.

like no freedoms.

its sucks !

aqha nd zul. GADO. haiyoh. pathetic lar dey.

hahas.

aqhari seriously wasnt hyM.

wheres my bang-bang?!!

hahas.

okay, ayu mintak maaf,

but i just cant accept me.

ive enuf in my head.

guess what, i spot a white hair! fuck.

seriously, im streSSed.

how tuh relieve?

someone. HELP!

okay.

yesterday was so miserable.

thanks TO nasir,

i came late!!

thanks alot!!!

just now, went wif iwan, hajar , mia.

seriously, they're crazy people!

i like.

=)

but i was the one hu madE a lot of noise.

hahas.

but its just acting,

im trying tuh relieve myself.

thanks guys for giving me a chance.

but im not inthe mood.

played with the guys.

fun!!

i sat with ian! my darling.

awww..

whale..

ilove hym.

ahhaas.

i gtg fer now.

dad wanna use it.

nasir?

JUST DONT TALK ABOUT IT.

thanks nami.

and mira

A BIG,HAIRY ORANG UTAN. iS hym!!