Friday, March 14, 2008

i swear , i was blogging !


my simon !

i love baby brother !


cousinss !



another hour to go , till my sister's friends arrive , its dini's birthday today . my adek mind you . ! so , celebrating and all ! and cousins , gonna be here ! haha , its a party all night long ! i kindda miss my cousins ! haha , so , dini is 12 , happy birthday sister ! didnt bought anything for her , i think gonna treat her to a meal ? so , basically . didnt get to go out with bf , due to some reasons ! and , kinnda angry about that , but , wad to do ? my blat was flatt ! haha . so anyone msges me , will reply it asap ! i finnaly blog kan ? haha . ! and i edited my blog .
nice ? haha ! comment yer ! amira . relax oke ? and hers is from ncc !
shhhh . its an afair mira shares with me . and she loves faizal still .
i feel sorry for them , their relationship . amd her parents are .. !
amira , aint talking to her parents .
hajar and mira , are finally okay ! cheers !
met my eks yesterdayy ! and i miss them .
so , natasha , mia, hajar, mira ! loves !
then shiela beep nat , so they joined us !
ifah and shiela joined . and i tell you , mia holds a video .
evidence , mira forgives hajar ! haha . nak tgk ? mtk dia !
so , hu was the person ?, hu messages mira ? okay , that person must be jealous ! such a bitch . a whore ! and btw , i still hate HER ! HER , okayy ? please luhh ehk , mcm mane nk suker die ? when i dont like her since sec one ? haha , so saw angelene luhh , she is sooo HOT . haha . sizzling hotness ! and i love her ! yes yes !
and i miss mia alot . sorry baby , ! i love you , i love you !
waiting for cousins to arrive , and hell yeah , im in love with cheerleaders !
haha , and i miss mc spicy ! weeee weeehee .
didnt go hta today ! sob sob ! my uniform ? haha
so , npcc camp was like . oh my god ! haha , tiring .
and i ended up sick . had my M.O.I ! and i had fun ! paired with dearest zhi yu !i love day one ! haha ! sec one came
and thanks ci ! u did a great game ! weeheeeeeeeee !
AKU CINTA affendi byk2 .
sygg . last long okay ?
and i miss taufiqqqq !!!
okay
i will blog like later
many things to tell .
hahaha .
yes , yes
anything beep me
or tag me ,
oh well .
spam my blog , write your name asses !
ily hitsy
and i love my friends !