Saturday, March 15, 2008

hello !








oke , oke .i got five minitues to post , haha , well ! i definataly misses my bf . and i miss my friends .




mira , okey , sorry tk reply , . hmm , follow ur heart , and u know . im always by your side , and NCC boyy too ! haha , sygg kau . btw , thats didi BJ . genduts brother , my super bestfriend ! jgn jealous yer sumer sumer !

done ,let the pictures do the talking ! haha .
and i simplyy love shahirah ! haha .
and 4,3,8 ?
hus the 8 uhh ?
okey , awesome , it totally freaks me out !
and the 1st picture , from left
hitsy , steven , ARTSY !
okeee , hotness ,
dektuu srg jer yg hotnes ! haha
jgn jealous sumer !
and i wantt tuh edit my blog layout ,
once more !
haha , not satisfied !
yeah , yeah .
i love my boyfriend , future husband !
and i love my in laws !
haha .
till then .,
aw aw ?