Saturday, September 15, 2007

you are the music in me.




You know the words "Once Upon A Time"Make you listen? There's a reason.
When you dream there's a chance you'll find.A little laughter or a happy ever after
Your harmony to the melody.It's echoing inside my head
A single voice.Above the noise
And like a common thread.Hmm, you're pulling me
When I hear my favorite songI know that we belongOh, you are the music in me
Yeah it's living in all of usAnd it's brought us here becauseBecause you are the music in me
You are the music in me
It's like I knew you before we met.Can't explain it.There's no name for it.
I'm saying words I never saidAnd it was easy.Because you see the real me.As I amYou understandAnd that's more than I've ever known.To hear your voice.Above the noise And no, I'm not aloneOh you're singing to me
When I hear my favorite song.I know that we belong.You are the music in me
It's living in all of us.And it's brought us here becauseYou are the music in me
Together we're gonna sing .We got the power to sing what we feel.When I hear my favorite song.I know that we belong.You are the music in me
Yeah it's living in all of usIt's brought us here because.You are the music in me.=))



im rad in love with this song. its simply nice.. you are the music in me dear..every music i hear, reminds me of you.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

all this while, ive been lying to myself.on how much i you. only you can make me Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket. im in love.very in LOVE.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket...there is nothing much Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket than .Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket im indulge.im unspoken..its the truth my dear boii.im Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketwith you....







BABYboii, i YOU.




you are the Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket in me... i love you dearr.i love you.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




i love blogging..

happy berfasting everybody..

niesha loves you alll...