Saturday, September 22, 2007

im crying writing this blog, the pain im wanting tuh tell.

oh .. hei.. blogging is the way. im sad. after looking at Fr*** profile. and gawd,guess wad i saw? nasir's friendster account. its like wad the fuck!.. nas,i dont thiink you will understand this, but... i dont think you love me. SERIOUSlyy. The F likes you . and i thiink you like her too.
those days when u said it yourself,NnAiSsIaR or NfArSeIdRa? its still haunting mei keptt thiinking.. nasir loves freda cause u used tuh put ur bluetooth name ...NfArSeIdRa.. doesnt that ring a bell?
u put that name on when ure even with me. i dont want tuh get hurt anymore. enough is enough.her name kept rinnging in my head when nasir always say he loves me.im scared tuh fall in love with you back.. its scary!its disgusting.irratating.. how wud u feel if ur boifriend, wrote another girl's name? wad wuld people thiink? it all started wif a FUCKING national day. u first met her. and gawd, i noe u like her. u change ... u became a sucker!! the day when namira told me that you wanted to break wif me, my whole life seems meaningless. i felt like killing myself.felt like taking the knife and stab into it. im hurt!!till now the pain is still there.. i asked you why you wanted a break up. and u just kept quiet?!! wad the fuck is that??!!! i hit myself on the wall. cry like one big fuck.slit like nobodys business.scold everyone hu makes me happy!the hurt is stilll there. leaving a scar. i wnt ever forget.these are some of the reasons i dont want tuh accept you back in my life.the pain isnt gone. and i know, she will come back tuh ruin it again!!
she still likes NAS!i wont ever accept you back in my life, if she still loves/likes you.people can get angry with me,... i dun care.. u guys just dont know how i feel.. broken heart...ive never felt this painful before.but....




i cant stand it..

i blod somedayy


the pain is killing..