Wednesday, September 5, 2007

clear the doubts of .....

okey. hmm.. blooging ryte now just tuh set things straight.

nasir ali and nazirul mubin. thiink whatever u want about me and muz.
me and him are strictly just friends.none other than that.u may hate me.i dun caredd. i love nasir and forever will.unless you like another girl and u have a new girlfriend,

i wont let you go. and friends dont be too alarmed.i may want tuh chuse and may not want tuh chuse. my decision. i have not thiink right. just hoping tuh have the best, tuh me, NASIR is the best. no one other than nasir. nami and mira shud noe how deep my love is for nasir.

tuh nazirul hu thiinks people hate him, c' mon.. the more u thiink ppl hate u.the more they hate you.you ain't yuyul we noe.dats for sure.u suddenly change. i dont understand y. and i called you a bastard because u tuduh2 me liking muz when i usually dont.ive told you many times,i love nasir. and all u thiink was muz imran.muz imran.

i wont make any decisions if it settles everything.

amira and faizal.(no haizair, sasi, stefano)
nami and zulkhairi(syafiq dont be sad, and no 11!!)
hajar and azhar(no 11!)
namira and iwan(no ??aku pn tk tahu)
nisa and no one.okayy??*(no nasir,no imran,no muz)


cant wait for camp. and 6th? hmm.. i will discuss wif my best budd amira omar. my darling syg. haha.=))!!

till then.. i love lepaking wif zal,qam,hajar,mira,nami,iwan,fiq!!=))mia,lepak once kay wif me? i love you syg..