Saturday, June 30, 2007

oh hellohh

okay.im sorie if i long time no update.im not busy. but malas. ada paham?malas. haha.
i was browsing tuh my frends at friendster and look truh HYS profile.there aLL the girls.!!tk per2. 2 can play the game.!
i'll exclude u from my featured friends and put otherr people. hah! i can play ur game. so dun mess wif me.im merely making a remark and there you go, doinn it.
heh!
so u have a scandal?hmm. dey, u have i oso have. hah!! 3 can play the game,
dun mess with me.heh! so, if ure reading, its ur fault.!!!hahahahah!!!!
talking tuh ya at phone was great,its nice tuh hear u talk tuh urself. dats an achievment.
im proud of it.
talking tuh a fan?almari?
hmm, fan oso got angkong! baikk arrs kipas.
mau rembat sayer?sayerr tk tkt!
nnti sayer go ur house,and sayer pecah2kan kipas!!
haha!
and u,want to lock me up??
haha.im not scared.
!!!!
ikat ar.blindfold.tape my mouth.
im a supergirl,
ihave powers against evil people.
hah!!!!

annd, stop the FCUKING NONSENCE of saying me loving imran and taufiq more.and iwen.
i dun love them,i love nasir ali onli.
hahah!!
soo, so, say whateveer u like. im tuh my decision/
i even slit my wrist u asshole.
hah!!

its BEACUSE OF YOU ASSHOLE!

haha!!

i draw my hand.
AGAIN.

heh.

i had fun yestdae at MRT and library
haha.

love it.
ilove my darling,
hahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahahahahahahahaha.

im strong ryte dear2??
haha!i noe,no nid tuh tell.
haha.
just because of the pen,
we snatch2.
ahha.
ur fault.!!
haha

u draw ur name on my hand.
and i draw my name on ur hand,
nnti tk kekal taw.
cam ner?
kite nie love awak seh
awak tk kan tk love kitE?
haha.



he doesnt want tuh go the woodlands cause got hys scandal,
kan?kan?
i noe.
no nid tell story.

haha.

u say u not handsome?
hmm.to me u are.
ily.
hhaa.

!!!!



bout the featured frends.
do something about it,
or im gonna kill you!
wuhahahahaah.


kynn,*A,mira,nami
i had fun wif ya guys.
ya all are the best


i spot my couz at mc donald.
tk sangker die isap rkk.
haha/.


the yiochukang girls are so MREPEK!
haha.
the one we met at mcdonald.
totally suck.
girls isap rokok?
tk pki otak sehh.


we all sumer tkk isap.
anti-smokers.
hahaa.


skul was great.
on friday
aku mcm lelaki seh
hahaha.
hmm...

kiter love matair kite!
hahah!


attention to mr.nasir ali,
i want you to change ur featured friends
or im not going to talk to you.
thats final okay??U BETTA DO IT!
ASSHOLE!hahahahahhahaha


im giler now.
so, sorry everyone.
hahahahahah!!!