Friday, June 22, 2007

oh helllo

hello. now, i can update my blog. no one have woken up. except me. so im here now, blogging,
hmm. i tell u. kyyn realy have a great song on her blog. beautiful girls.i likee. do check it out.www.carvedhisnameinmyheart.blogspot.com. hahas. i love you kynn.

thursday. 21.06.07. went out with azlan,naz,natasha,nasir,danis,danial,kynn,i had much fun there..
alot of people. hahas. we camwhore. hahas. we took pictures everywhere. hahas. we dun care.
people can look at us, but we dun feel anything. like we cared! hahas. i pratically love this pic azlan took oF me.
i'll show u guys, if u wanted to see iit. the backy was blurred. my pic was not and i turn to the back. wow. i love.. tahnkss azlan. we went out at 2.30 instead of 12.30.!!! my mum!! spring cleaning. haiyohh!!but i done it in a short tyme. hahas.. my mum found out i CUKUR again, she was damn mad. hahas. im so stupid to cukur my kening. hahas. but wart done is done. hahas. skrg makin tipis siakks. hahas.. my boifriend sent me home.haha.
we.... okey.


tuhday, i think ajak hakim go jln2.my sisterrs with us too.. i wanna buy a black BOOK!! haha. i guess we go northpoint lar sey. hahahas.
have much fun.
then bottle-tree-park.

mum's not home.
so im like having many2 fun laterr.
reading my post?
caree to follow?
hahas.

skewl reopenning.
i dun WANT to go to skul.
i want,but the sake of seeing my friends only.
study?definitaly NO way!
hmm, but i niid tuhh studdy..! its for my future.
STREAMING! i dunn wanna drop acad. i cant face any shameness.
i wanna stay EXPRESS. live in skewl forr 4 years only!
hmm. i wanna go JC laarr.=))
ahahahas
harap.hajatku tercapai.
hehs.
i guess ive update enuf.
hmm.
i go blogging laterr on kay?

ilove u damn bitches alot.
i miss nami!!!
my nenek!!



i love nasir.don't yOU?
his such a CUTE guy.
ilove nasir!!!
i love nasir!!


lotsa loves

niesha.