Monday, June 25, 2007

argh

okey, hi.
im getting very wooried about my relationship.
i just dont get along well with him!

u may seem to love me, but to tell u the truth,i dunt feel ur love.
i really love you,and i dun even want to part with you. but sacrifices need to be made in order to continue thish relationship.

u must really show me that you really CARE and LOVE me. i dun see its that difficult. im very sad!

if u dun be serious about tish relationship, i tell you, im gonna break wif you even it may bleed but its the truf.
i hurt alot!im dying inside. my life is like ntg. my mum and dad doesnt LOVE ME ANYMORE!!!and you?
you are the only one im counting on to give me love.
im begging you.! im saying thishh deep down in MY HEART!
its torn to pieces and ur the only one hu can fix it up!

im like begging you and if u dun care AT ALL,
then, ITS OVER.


ilove you alot. but u dunt realise.
i want you to be by my side,but ure NOT THERE!
i tot ure the one, but i may be wrong.

im soorie,

apologising to me isnt enuf.!

im just begging to you that u will always love me,
CAUSE I REALLY LOVE YOU.

we've gone this far and i dun want it to end easily.

letting u off is like letting part of my GONE!


ure the one im dying for and ure the one im really for.

so to the guy,
im shure u will understand,
i really meant what im writing.
and if YOU dun even care,
i wont care either.














LOVE ME FOR HU I AM, NOT WHAT I AM.

im sad that history is repeating.
im sad that things are happening,
im sad that ure change.

reaLLY.

so whats wiith the nick?

minah rep?
hmm.
soo..ure a mat huh?

I TELL U AR, i hate TYPICAL MATS AND MINAHS!
and if i noe, ure one of them,
boi, u shud be prepared to let me go.
cause once i let go, i wont let you be with me ever again.

so,nasir ali.

if u think u want to be with me still,
do CHANGE.

if not,
i will do what i suppose to.

im sad.


if u dun love me,
i noe, out there, there is a guy hu loves me
and willing to be with me.
although i hurt hym, he still wants to be with me and still looves me,














i love you.
and u must noe dat.

nasir ali,ilove you.