Monday, June 11, 2007

hah

i had so much fun in the car, hahas. we family sang alot of song. yup. hahas. we are all such crazy peolpe.ilove my parents dearly. but i love my syg more lar. im obsessed. im in love. dont you? kynn, u gave me a fucking fright! hmm. ilove you lar babe. hmm.im having much fun this days. hmm. im gonna be in charge of te games during ngaji camp.hurrah. hehs. im soriie if i ever have offended someone. or even break someone heart. to the guy, thanks fer everything.ure the best. im sorry if i ever had hurt ur heart real bad. i dun really mean it. actually only u noe. ive yet to tell this to my boifren. but shure, i tell hym one day. im scared.but that was old story. hmm. and tuh my ex,y u havent search a girl?hmm. no point waiting for me. im not cumig back into ur life. i belong to someone else now.im sorie.i noe u CANT ferget bout me.hmm and i will always pray to god that u will always stay happy. dun get into any trouble animore. deep down i still care for you. .=)) u can count on me if uneed someone,im always there.=))<33. i hope ur going to be okay now. .ure not the old guy i used to noe. hmm, u change. but im happy if ure happy. mia kept msging me. hmm.. asking if im still angry with herr. hmm. the ans?? I FUCKING DUN WANNA TALK ABOUT IT. i gtg. update tuhmoroe.=))) dear dzul, im happy for you in anything you do.just be yourself.dun ever shed a tear for a girl hu hurt u alot!(ME)and u must always noE that im always there for you.
till den people...

nasir dear, if ure reading my post.understand me kay?and i nid to tell u something. but not the time now.
i love you.and i PROMISE i will never ever break ur heart. im seriously in love with you.i will never ever break ur heart even once. history wont repeat itself.




I LOVE NASIR.