Thursday, December 27, 2007

lies

will you ever try of lying to the someone you love?

when you love that person, lying will cause trouble.

and, maybe soon it will happen.

siape2 jangan luhh terase;wokey?

ppl know, how much i detest smokers;except for the few.
and, if you do still smoke, tell me STRAIGHT.
dnt beat around the bush or i say, TREE. hee(buat lawakk skejap)
like i say,
dont think im stupiid idiots!
haha.
i may be slow, all the time,
but when comes tuh lying,
im fast! heeeeee.

strange, but true..

heheeeeeeehhhheeee.

sometymes, i dont want to fall in love.
waste my damn fucking time.
haha. harshh siaaa akuu. lek kay?



i tend tuh make thing simple,
be good to me, and i'll be good to you as well.
wokey?
you respect me, i respect you.
you tell the truth, i tell the truth.

okay?

i;ll update my MALAYSIA TRIP SOON!

haha,
in no mood.



haha.


my future boyfriend, must speak the TRUTH. not LIES.

haha.

bye.