Tuesday, December 4, 2007

hmm, so why did he suddenly message me out of knowhere?
its strange, HE fought with me for about 2 weeks like that. and, he suddenly msg me and ask how's life? i was pratically sad upon seeing HIM msging me. its like, how can that happen?its not HIS fault though, i was the one hu picked up the fight, so i have to be blame. haiz, when life seems in the path, its always ruin. haha. whad a fucked up day, chatted with dejavu. he was funny. he open his web cam and show his irratating faces. hahas. i couldnt keep myself from laughing you see..
im still at hougang, pratically bored, hmm, my grannys money in bank, left $0. so, hu actually took it?
hmm, it must be the grown ups. we kiddies noe nothing about the money.haha.=))
so lead a happy life. haha. i kept listening to the song ku bertanya.>> , chiro, ask me tuh sing for him when i meet him on the saturdayy nite, and im basically practising my vocal cords.im not a singer, im an athelete, not a singerr. hu wants tuh be a singer? cmon, i play soccer, but i nieed tuh sing for him so, i shuld. haha. alamak, chiro2.
okayy, i cant wait tuh listen nasir play the song cintaku dipermainkan on his guitar,
and maybe, meeting him tuhmorow tuh get my bju frm him.. haha.=))a pink shirt with monkey printed? oh what the hell? haha. .. nvm, at least he bought something .. sayaang die. haha.
=))

okayy,,, didnt call iwan for the past few days, hes busy, so am i.
so, what to do?
iwan, contact luhh aku. dun like thiss my friend. sedeh taw aku.
hahaa.
im talking craps.
yerp.
miss yishun secondary school so bad.

3e10?
cmon


ill be wearing a pink bag,.
hmm
still searching for the right one,
wan, pair with me allrite?
haha.

shoes that are the same as mira's!
hahas..

maybe, pink pencil box?wallet?pencils?pens, okayy, ill paint those pen in pink.=))
pink foolscap.pink clips.
i will be piinkk girl.

feminine.
hahas.
=))

not like the old me.
"miss kemprohhh"

hahas.

=))

okay, not forgetting,

ifah, im sorry ,.. allright?




natasha girlfriend,
bile kamu free?kiter keluar dgn azlan and all,.

beep me anything okayy syg?

imiss azhar,iwan,faizal,nazirul,muzaqqir,nasir,shafiq,mia,mira,hajar,<33

taufiq.!
sorry i didnt message you. i was pratically busyy.
hahas.
sorry=))
will replyy all ur msges asap. okayy?

hmm...

those hu want me tuh link em,
do sent me ur piccies allrite?
or else, i will take it from friendster alrite?

and those hu i took their pics,
they may not be the best tuh you,
but tuh me.
itss perfect.
allritee folks.

and fedoura soory i spelled ur name wrongly

hahas.

byk2 mtk maaf.
nvm,
kakak ipar? isit correct?
haha.

last long with faiz.
imran is mad at haizair.

haha.

pdn muker haizair,
see , hu ask tuh kcau imran

kan?
kn?
hahas.


okayy
i gtg


i ll blog like later

if theres anything tuh be blog about

allrite?

anything beep me,

okay?